Due to a number of regulations related to the parade permits and contacts, as well as to avoid any misunderstanding, the following guidelines were created:
- All participants need to register (it's completely free).
- Signs should be consistent with "Celebrating the Vegan/Vegetarian Lifestyle!"; No signs with profanity.
- Messages displayed through t-shirts, signs and banners should be inclusive and respectful.
- Be respectful of other marchers and parade watchers.
- No nudity.
- Avoid confrontations with people who may be making sarcastic comments about our non-vegan shoes, etc.
- Pets are allowed as long as they are leashed.
- No littering along the parade route.
- No solicitations or passing any promo materials at the event location without a prior arrangements with the event organizers. Distributing promo or other informational materials are allowed at the designated tables only.
CVPP Executive Committee reserve the right to change the rules without a notice depending on circumstances.